Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm alive!

I know it seems like an eternity since I blogged. I do read still, just been kinda yucky lately! I have been trying to see the silver lining and some days it's beautiful other days it is no where to be found. I think my husband and I are going to separate. There are so many issues aside from the death of Grace. I mean the list is long and though in my culture it is absolutely not acceptable, I have to do for me what is best for me. My family is shocked but DH and I are doing our very best to hang onto any dignity we have left. the raw wounds of the death, then the dissolve of our marriage. It's just alot to deal with!! I never stop thinking of you all and appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes! Much love! J.

1 comment:

-clevergirl said...

I missed you, I am glad you are back. **HUG**