Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tearful days

My house is lonely and quiet. I feel that same on the inside as I do in my house. I can walk through the hardwood floors and listen closely and hear myself, echoing as if another is behind me. I like to pretend it is Grace. Sad I know but there are times this is the only way I will feel better, at least for that moment in time. Then I catch sight of her room, or her picture and I remember I am alone. Rudy is gone now, so are all of his things. I miss us. Not the us we had become but the us we were before death knocked at our door. I miss my baby girl. I really just miss life before I had to realize death came along when you didn't want a visitor!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry.

(((((hugs)))))

-clevergirl said...

I am so sorry you and you husband have separated, and your sweet baby girl is not with you. **HUG**

Snarky Belle said...

I am truly so sorry. I think of you often and hope you can feel strenghtened by the love and well wishes of those of us who visit you in this spot.
(((hugs)))