Friday, July 24, 2009

Never in a million years

I never ever ever thought I would say this. I hate my husband right now. After all these years being married, now divorcing, I hate him. He is so insensitive. Where did this asshole come from??? This is not the man that sat at our daughter's NICU bed crying. This is not the man that said forever! This man is not who I married. With that being said, neither am I. But for the love of Pete SHUT THE HELL UP! Stop telling me when to move on. When to cry when to get on with my life! I will clipity clopity as long as I want!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry. Divorce is not any thing easy (observations for my parents many divorces). I wish this were easier for you.

Amy said...

I just woke up from a nap - my comment did not make much sense. Anyway, divorce is awful, emotionally difficult and I wish you were not going through it.

Snarky Belle said...

I'm sorry. Thinking of you with love. I'm just sorry.

caitsmom said...

I am so sorry. It sucks. Sending hugs.

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

You keep clipity clopity-ing as often and as long as your heart desires, Mamma Warrior. My prayer and hope for you is peace.

Mandy said...

I'm so sorry, divorce is so hard. me and my ex husband parted 2 months after our son passed away...guys deal with things so diffrent than we do, I'll never understand it. I'm so sorry your going through it.
::hugs::