Monday, November 10, 2008

Please watch with love and compassion. Our daughter had just had the Tracheotomy and as you will see we never saw her passing coming. This about 3 weeks before she died. She was smiling and just a joy. She is very swollen from all the steroids they had to give her. :(

I know I only have one reader and actually that makes me feel safer at this time! She is so precious to me and God knows I would never let just anyone into my private pain and grief litterd life if they truly did not understand!

She was born almost 3 months early. Her due date was June 16th and she just couldn't wait and came March 21st. So tiny and beautiful. I admire her fight. I have loved for the first time. Not just with my heart like I did when I married DH but loved with my soul. She has left a footprint to little and fragile on my heart, soul and mind! I love you Gracie. Mommy misses you to the moon and back!

5 comments:

-clevergirl said...

Oh wow, she has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen! She is truely an angel! Thank you for sharing her with me, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so sorry she passed away, she is so beautiful!!!

Amy said...

Your video is precious, a treasure to be kept. I am so sorry your sweet little daughter died.

I hope that by sharing your feelings, thoughts and fears the burden of grief will be lessened. I found your blog from my own. It has been a source of release for me, and a place to find others to walk this difficult journey with.

Your daughter is beautiful.

Jessica said...

your daughter is beautiful.

caitsmom said...

Beautiful baby girl and what a spirit! I'm so sorry.

Rebecca said...

She is so beautiful! What a great smile! What a great treasure to have of Grace!