Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday

You have heard of black Friday, well today feels like black Wednesday. Or maybe just black 2008. I am thankful for so much but I am more fucking pissed off about everything else. I hate everyone around me that is going through their life with these stupid ass blinders on! Why can't I be "her" again? oblivious to death. Children didn't die in my world, only old people. WHY? I saw a woman yell at her daughter at a store a few days ago. I KNOW she thought I had lost my mind because she said to her daughter "If you keep it up I am going to leave your butt here!" I spun around (probably looked like the exorcist) and said "What the heck is wrong with you? You just threatened to leave your PRECIOUS child here? Well aren't you mother of the year! I left my daughter. I left her in the ground at the cemetery! I wish people knew what they were saying. You have a gift and you just threatened to leave her here. Please do, i would love to take her home with me!" I think she had her eyes almost popping out of her stupid head. I know it was just comment. Just something she as a parent thought was acceptable but really. You use the scare tactic of abandonment to get her to respond? Got take some meds! Idiot! So DH held his breath and put his arm around me and walked me to the car where I had a complete melt down. Not because I felt bad but because she didn't know better. The world seems blind at times. So maybe I was a jerk, maybe it was not appropriate but I refused to hold my tongue. So Happy Fucking Thanksgiving blind world. May you be blessed with the option to never see life and death as it truly is!

2 comments:

-clevergirl said...

Holy Hell girl you are my HERO!!!!! You don't know how many times I have wanted to say something like that to some inconsiderate bitch! You go girl! I am so sorry you had to listen to that evil woman yell at her daughter but you really put her in her place! I wish I could do that but I usually think of something to say after we have already reached the car. You are truly my hero girl! **BIG BEAR HUG** I'm sorry you were upset afterwards, we will be able to keep our babies one day, and when we do, we will NEVER treat them like that horrible woman in the store! You are my hero girl!!!! =)

Amy said...

The holidays are so incredibly hard. I know tears will fall fast and hot today, this holiday that stings the heart. Sending lots of (((((hugs)))))) and wishing a moment of peace may find you today.

Remembering all our babies today and always.

Amy